Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Acoustic/Album Preview/Myles Birthday Show at Ariya's!!!


On the Evening of March 20th, 2010 an acoustic show will be taking place a the home of Ariya Indalecio's.

Here is the FB event page: (locations address can be found here)
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=378207493274&ref=ts

-----

Performers Include (in no set order)

Our own Jamie Yanda

Jack Tell of Animals in Human Attire

and myself, Myles Coyne

-----

Not only will we be having a splendid performances but I will also be selling a MINNY RELEASE of my MYLES COYNE SOLO material. These selected tracks are form my upcoming self-release album: YOU ARE NOT ALONE FOR ONLY $3  
----- 

After the nights scheduled guests we will have a open mic to anyone interested in performing!!  

So come, bring a friend, enjoy some local music, and then contribute to the fun.

+pluse Its my birthday on Mach 26th. So were throwing that title in their to!  

-Myles Coyne

No comments: